Friday 10 June 2011

Gym Upgrade

So on Tuesday I went for my PT session and had my Program Upgraded, basically meaning it now hurts a lot more and i'm more out of breath!
I've added more weights training, some different cardio and some extra squats and stretches at the end. I need to get myself one of those big gym balls so I can practise some bits at home, last thing I want to do is fall flat on my arse in the gym in front of everyone.

I have also bought the Zumba game for the Wii, and have been doing 20 minute sessions everyday whilst baby is having a nap. I have just put her down for a nap and put my sweats on, but she doesnt seem to want to go to sleep.....great.
But on the plus side it is really good fun, its energetic, it gets your heart rate up, it gets you feeling slightly out of breath which is good for you and shows its working.

I still really need to sort my eating out, for breakfast this morning I had some melon...thats it. I didnt have time to "make" anything and convenience foods contain loads of sugar, fat and a long list of things that I am Intolerant or allergic to.

I found my original a4 piece of paper yesterday from the homeopathic allergy test I took 3 years ago, I'd forgotten exactly how in depth it had gone! Apparently I am allergic to Eel, I've never even tasted it! I do need to book in a new appointment to ee if any have changed now that I've spent 3 years cutting a lot of things out and refraining from nice things e.g Chocolate, Cake, Cheese, Milk, Yoghurt, Pork, Bacon, Mustard, Citrus Fruits....and so on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment