Thursday 23 June 2011

Gym Trip No.2

So this week so far I've been to the gym twice. Tuesday was cut short slightly and today again but for different reasons. Today I was very nearly sick over the exercise bike and the woman on the one next to me. I got too hot, too dehydrated and didn't eat enough for the energy before I went. Silly Silly Me, won't be doing that again!

I'm self concious of the tops of my arms (bingo wings) so usually keep my hoody jacket on over my gym top or tshirt, which makes me even hotter than normal and sweat buckets but I'm a stubbon old saggy mule who won't bare all (or show bare arms in this case) I'm so daft, I'm not the only fat girl at the gym but I still get self concious about things.

Do still enjoy going tho which is the main thing.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment