Sunday 19 June 2011

Feeling Thinner

So the scales may not be my best friends BUT I am feeling thinner? The Mirror certainly agrees with me slightly (plus we have dodgy floorboards so can never rely on the scales at home anyway!) I'm thinking of weighing myself every week at the gym instead, maybe then i can get a more accurate reading.

Ive had a pretty good weekend, we did have a Burger King for lunch yesterday so not the best and I have had quite a few glasses of wine in total this weekend (about 7 in total i think....oops) but apart from that its been pretty good :)

Back to the gym tomorrow after having a week off, I have been doing my Zumba though and getting out and about for exercise instead, so I haven't exactly been sat on my arse all week.

I'm thinking of starting up Paul Mckenna again, I have a 90 day journal sitting here empty but I wont start it until i KNOW that i have the spare time to do it properly, I tried last time and failed miserably because i didn't put the effort into it, now my little girl is a bit bigger I can concentrate on my meals a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment