Tuesday 14 June 2011

22!!

OMG!! I am SUPER Thrilled this morning, I've got back into size 22 jeans!!! I found a pair I'd kept in wardrobe in vague hope I might fit into again one day, so when I was doing a clear out last night and I thought "why not, I'll give them a go" put them on, buttoned them up AND breathed out! Ta Da!! That's 28 crossed off, 26 crossed off, 24 crossed off....I reckon it was that 5k Race that did it ;)

So to celebrate I'm wearing them for our trip up to the NEC. I won tickets for the BBC Good Food Show via a competition on the Facebook Masterchef page. I'm off to cooking school first then for a wander round the exhibition. I Love my cooking, I always try to cook from scratch as most jars and packet mixes have things in I can't have.

Last night I made Spicy Sausage, Spinach and Bean Hotpot from scratch and it was lovely even if I do say so myself. I felt really good eating it as I knew it was healthy and I'd made it myself.

I'm sure I will snack on bits and pieces today that I shouldn't do on the 3 hour drive there and back and also at the exhibition stands of the things I can eat.

I get to go to the Cooking School at with Dhruv Baker today, he was the winner of Masterchef UK in 2010. He amazes me with his cooking skills and use of spices.
I could never go on Masterchef, I'm too much of a "home" cook, I like my pasta bakes, stews, casseroles, currys and chilli's too much to start cooking quail eggs and quince!

Bit of a rambling post today, so apologies to those who gave up half way and congratulations to those who made it to the end :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment