Saturday 2 June 2012

June Update.

Need to do a weigh in, haven't done now one for 1 and a half weeks, will be doing it on Monday.
Have had a week of feeling rotten with a virus and not eating a lot so i was hoping that would help make up for the weekend away we had last weekend where we ate 2 Chinese takeaways in one weekend.
Also haven't had chance to actually do any food shopping yet this week with being poorly.

Last night went out for a friends birthday and had steak and chips and peas, no starter, no pudding. But then had about 6/7 glasses of rose wine.
Its the first proper hangover I've had in about 6 years.
I don't usually drink a lot, i now remember why :)

Back on track for June. Hopefully once have done shopping today will feel a bit more positive about my eating this week. Will weigh in on Monday.

The Paddy Group ran for a month on FB and now there is a new one open for if you want to join the June group. There is a small cost, which is why I've just stayed with the May one, I don't have the spare cash to be paying for facebook groups or forums whether they are ran by a PT or not. That doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it to other people tho, it is worth the money.

I have an under 18st goal to achieve this month, I want to be at least 17st by my Birthday in August.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment