Sunday 17 June 2012

Healthy food

So I have done the Tesco shop today, and bought only healthy food, apart from a packet of ginger biscuits, but they were for our littlun, honest!

I'm hoping that this will mean I can lose a bit this week and concentrate on my food intake and amounts I am eating, especially portion sizes and also my intake of Junk Food.

We had a Mcdonalds this weekend due to not planning ahead and then a chinese takeaway due to the cooker breaking....not great start. But the cooker is mended for now and Mcdonalds are strictly off the menu for a long time!

I have my goal of getting into the 16's by my birthday in August and I am never going to achieve it at the rate I have been going the past few weeks. Ive wobbled a bit and lost track a bit, but I am back on it now.


Onwards and Downwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment