Monday 7 November 2011

Been off..

...the Xenical for a week now, and i am actually missing it. I dont miss the constant worry of farting and it following through tho, obviously.

Starting it back up again tommorow now that I have finished my antibiotics for Chest infection, still have the cough but I think its going away....not really sure actually...confusing.

Hubby is back to work on Wed after having 2 weeks off to look after me and our toddler. Not looking forward to him going back at all. But have to bear in mind its only a week and then has 3 days off for our wedding anniversary :)

Didnt weigh myself today, decided to do it tommorow seeing as im re-starting xenical tommorow. Have had under 500 cal pizza for dinner tonight with oven chips and mushy peas, didnt really enjoy the pizza much (have to take the cheese off for starters as i'm intollerant to it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment