Monday 17 October 2011

1lb off....

I'm a bit disappointed if I'm honest. Was hoping for at least 2.
I exercised and ate healthily, I didn't do as much exercise as the week before so maybe that's what its all about?

On a positive note it has taken me to my first goal of 6lb off :) now onto the 2nd goal of a total of 12lb off.....

I'm a bit concerned about how this is going to work when I'm in recovery from my op. I will be living on Toast and Soup for a few days, is it worth taking the Xenical whilst eating so little? I'll be throwing up for a week, so they wont really be in my system either?
Also the not being able to exercise for 4 weeks is obviously going to have a negative effect.

I just don't understand why only 1lb, I'm off to look at MyFitnessPal page and see where I have gone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment