Wednesday 23 November 2011

Apologies

Been slacking, badly....been busy recovering though so I have a pretty good excuse!
Starting to feel better in myself and the ear is recovering slowly but surely.
I went to see my GP last week and she had given me another prescription for the Xenical, so I now have 5 weeks worth to be getting on with.
I wont be starting it back up again till next week tho, as I am going to the BBC Good Food Show this week and will be snacking on naughty bits and pieces! *slap my hand*
Looking forward to losing the weight again tho, some people are saying i'm mad doing it before Xmas, Not really, I cant eat most of the "naughty" things people eat at Xmas anyway! Silly Allergies and Intolerances.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Xenical and I'm extremely jealous you're going to the Good Food Show, I've really want to go.

    Have fun and good luck x

    ReplyDelete