Sunday 5 February 2012

Weigh in day

Don't think I have lost this week, have yet to get on the scales having only just woken up, need a wee first! (Every little helps)

I am feeling slimmer, I need to do my measurements again at some point to see if I have lost any cms this month. I'm sure I have as my trousers are loser and my bra's aren't as snug. I don't mind if the weight loss isn't huge per month as at least its not going up, its slowly coming down.

Diet experts say if the weight comes off too quickly it goes back on a lot quicker if you aren't careful, so I'm happy with my 7.5lb loss for January.

Big numbers would be a good motivation I agree, but I'm not in a rush, if I take it slow then I can settle into it and keep at it rather than doing a bit, losing weight, coming off a diet and going back to the junk plan.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment