Sunday 26 February 2012

Friday Weigh in

So we had friends to visit us this weekend, we I decided to weigh myself on Friday to see how much damage I am causing over the weekends and also because I knew that I wouldnt be able to keep on track as such this weekend with the activities we had planned.

I had lost 0.5lb since my monday Weigh in, which I was rather pleased about after STS last week, Probably due to the 4 and a half hours walking I did around Bluewater Shopping Centre on Thursday!

This weekend I had had a Chinese takeaway and a Trip to TGI Fridays to contend with but I havent done too badly. I have said no to snacks and puddings and had one treat in the form of Dairy free ice cream, which was pure heaven. Everyone should try some! Visit http://www.joedeluccis.com to find your nearest stockist.

I will be weighing myself in the morning and will update what the damage is!

Weight on Friday 24th Feb - 259lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment