Thursday 28 April 2011

ZUMBA

Omg I Love it. Its the most fun I've had exercising in a long time, its friggin hilarious. Especially when you see the 50 year olds taking it VERY seriously, proper gettin their wiggle on!
Been 2 weeks in a row now and already looking forward to next week, I'm wondering wether or not to get the game for the Wii.

Gym is going ok, hadn't been for a week due to Zumba instead last wednesday then getting ready for camping then going camping and then coming home and needing a day of rest! So I went today and I must be honest in that I didn't enjoy it half as much today and it hurt a hell of a lot more, probably because my muscles have had time to stiffen up, so I need to get back into it every other day or so again. My plan is to go again on Tuesday then Zumba on wednesday then gym on Friday just while the bank holidays are on then it will be back to mon, wed, fri.

I need to sort my eating out too, its a bit of a mess, not eating breakfast when I should and craving junk food and when I eat it really not enjoying it so kicking myself for eating it!

Hope everyone enjoys their plans for the weekend and Happy Royal Wedding Day! :) xx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment