Monday 11 April 2011

The Gym

I always thought I would be afraid of the gym, full of thin, lean and toned sweaty bodies and that I'd never be one of those Gym Swots. Yet today I found myself getting annoyed at some little teenyboppers who were just farting about on the equipment when people were obviously waiting to use it.
I found it rude that they had no respect for people who actually had a need or want to be there.

The first time I went I was so self conscious and yet the more I go the less I seem to care what other people think of me, when my face is beetroot red, I'm dripping with sweat and I'm running so fast I'm in danger of my boobs knocking me out, I don't give a damn. I'm not there to impress anyone, I'm there for me, if people see a fat lump o lard then that's their problem, I'm much more than the rolls of flab people see.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment