Wednesday 18 January 2012

Exercise

I really struggle with exercising, Having a toddler really doesn't help matters, I am limited on babysitters and with Hubby working strange shifts at the moment I don't get to go out after he finishes work. (also I don't drive so would have to take toddler along in car too, usually to activities after her bedtime)
I have a gym membership that I set up last year but haven't used it since my ear op end of October.

I have a Wii Fit at home but my Toddler no longer naps in the daytime and refuses to sit in her highchair for half an hour whilst watching Mummy prance around the front room like an big wobbly jelly.

I have exercise DVDs but to be honest I am too ashamed to do them of an evening in front of my Husband (ridiculous I know, but I feel very self conscious about my thighs slapping together when doing scissor stretches! lol)

I feel like I am constantly making excuses for exercise, I could take Toddler out for a brisk walk around the block.....If we didn't have water works going on in our road so there isn't actually any pavement to walk on at the moment. See what I mean!? Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment